Himachal Pradesh Indian Army recruitment rally 2021
Himachal Pradesh Indian Army recruitment rally 2021-Indian Army recruitment rally 2021: There is a good chance for the youth of Hamirpur, Bilaspur and Una of Himachal to join the Indian Army. An army rally will be held from 1 March 2021 to 16 March 2021 at the Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium in Una. Through this rally, the selection will be done on the posts of Sepoy (GD) and Clerk. Interested candidates will have to register before going to joinindianarmy.nic.in. The last date for application is 13 February 2021. Admit cards will be emailed to the candidates from 15 February 2021.
Full details of Himachal Pradesh Indian Army recruitment rally 2021
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for the posts of Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk / SKT for the eligible male candidates of Hamirpur, Bilaspur and Himachal Pradesh. Online registration is mandatory for Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk / SKT and will be open from 31 December 2020 to 13 February 2021.
2. Recruitment rally will also be held for the eligible candidates of all Himachal Pradesh, UT Chandigarh and Haryana for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (JCO RT) and Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) (Havildar SAC) (to dist. Except) Gurgaon, Mewat, Palwal and Faridabad). Online registration is also mandatory for JCOs (RTs) and Havildars (SACs). For registration dates, refer to the notification uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, website by the Directorate General Recruitment / Recruitment C, Headquarters of the Integrated Ministry of Defense (Army).
3. Admit cards for all the above categories rally will be sent through registered email from 15 February 2021. Candidates should arrive at the venue on the given date and time gate pass. All government guidelines related to COVID-19 at the time of the incident will be strictly followed by all the candidates. Individuals should not participate in COVID-19 symptoms or fever/cough/cold. In addition, refer to para 6 (R) relating to COVID-19. All candidates must wear a mask, maintain social disturbances and carry hand sanitiser. All candidates are required to produce COVID-19 free/asymptomatic report from a government hospital/laboratory or a government-authorized hospital/laboratory. The report must not be older than three days on the date of the report.
Constable – General Duty In Indian Army
– Age limit – 17 ½ -21 (born between 1 October 99 to 01 April 2003)
– 10th pass with at least 45% marks and 33% marks in every subject
Soldier clerk in Indian Army
– Age limit – 17 ½ -23 (born between 1 October 97 to 01 April 2003)
– 12th pass in any stream with at least 60 per cent marks. And it is necessary to have 50 percent marks in every subject.
– It is also necessary to have 50% marks in English and Maths / Accounts / Books Keeping in 12th.
The Selection Process of Indian Army Bharti
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Examination.
There will be negative marking in the written examination.
Do not forget to bring these documents in the recruitment rally
– admit card.
– Original caste, educational certificate. With two sets of photocopies.
– 20 copies of the photo. The photo should not be more than three months old.
– Domicile Certificate.
|Himachal Pradesh Indian Army recruitment rally 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Click the Link for Online register||Click Here|
- 10000Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts from 06 Feb 2021 to 25 Feb 2021 at Mariani, Assam. If you want to join Indian army. You must Online registration dated before 23 February 2021 on ...
- 10000Indian Army recruitment 2020: Army recruitment rally in Bihar to be filled with bumpers know posts, Golden opportunity for the youth of Bihar state in Indian Army Recruitment 202...
- 10000Army Rally Recruitment2020-21 Army Rally Recruitment2020-21 Golden opportunity to get admitted in class 8,10 and 12 pass army. Those who want to serve the country by joining the youth army. Army recruitment rally will be held at NDH High School, D...